Citronic Studio Condenser Microphone
The Citronic Studio Condenser Microphone is a cardioid mic with a single 32mm gold-sputtered diaphragm housed in a precision engineered alloy body and plated steel mesh. Operated by phantom power with a high grade FET preamp to provide an accurate, full range response for a wide range of acoustic sources.
It offers a response range across the full audio spectrum and is ideal for high quality studio recording. The included shock mount helps to isolate the microphone from unwanted vibrations. The convenient carry pouch keeps everything together when not in use.
Citronic Studio Condenser Microphone Specification:
- Power supply +48V phantom power
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz
- Capsule 32mm gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity -36dB ± 2dB (odB=1v/Pa 1000Hz)
- Output impedance 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise level 20dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL 125dB for 0.5% THD
- S/N ratio 70dB
- Connector 3-pin XLR (Male)
- Dimensions 152 x 49mm dia.
- Weight 340g